What is Expanse? It's a reverb, an echo, a shimmer and a chorus. It's all of these and more! Previously known as our v2 Stereo Pedals, all the pedals in the Expanse Series can be programmed as any effect using Expanse Software:
- Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated)
- Echo, with/without reverb
- Chorus or Detune, with/without reverb
- Phasing, Phased Doubling
All graphic options come pre-programmed as the Wet Reverb except Seraphim (shimmer), Chroma (chorus) and Echelon (echo).
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on effect
- Access 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Buffered trails bypass with soft-switching
- Selectable footswitch behavior, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout