Reverb... it's either too basic or too complicated. Not anymore.
Thanks to the power of today’s digital technology, there are more options for attaining great reverb effects than ever before. But imagine being able to get the same washes of tone, that often emanate from some overly complicated stompbox computers, from a compact, single-button pedal with straightforward controls. That’s exactly what you’ll find with the Wampler Reflection. A flip of a switch shifts from swampy, springy goodness to a studio-grade plate reverb. Then manipulate that ambience on the fly, thanks to the intuitive control layout. And with internal switches to control the effect’s tails and dry signal, the Reflection will integrate perfectly into almost any guitar rig. So, when you’re done surfing through menus while you’re trying to perform, but you still demand pristine trails of tone, put the Wampler Reflection reverb pedal on our board and never look back.
Two Reverbs in one
The spring and plate reverbs onboard the Reflection have been expertly voiced to sit as comfortably on a surf rocker’s board as they will adding subtle air in a studio environment. The spring setting faithfully replicates the boing and drip of the classic effect, while the plate places your tone in 3-dimensional spaces that add beauty and character to everything you play.
Just the right amount of control
The life of a performing guitarist doesn’t offer a lot of time for tone-tweaking on the job. That was a guiding consideration when crafting the Reflection reverb. You’re able to conjure the detailed tones with the twist of decay, tone, pre-delay, and reverb volume knobs. You’ll also find internal controls for allowing the tails to ring through and for adding or removing your guitar’s original signal.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Reflection reverb. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its top-tier components, the Reflection reverb pedal is every bit a Wampler.
High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A
- 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- 2 voicings, studio grade plate and big tank-like spring.
- Infinite Decay and up to 140ms early reflection make it as organic as possible
- Internal dip switch for true bypass/buffered to allow ‘trails’ (factory set to True Bypass)
- Internal dip switch for ‘dry kill’ that just has the reverb sounding (factory set to ‘off’)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 73.8 mA @ 9V and 77.5mA @ 18v
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- 50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Be the first to review this product.
- Boutique ToneLounge is an authorised Wampler Pedals dealer. All of the new Wampler Pedals we sell come with a 5 year warranty (from the date of purchase). This warranty is transferred to the new owner in the unlikely event you sell the pedal on). Repairs within this period will be free of charge if the problem is from a manufacturing defect and is not caused by the end user. Unauthorized modifications (that have not been previously confirmed in writing by us), to any product from the Wampler Pedals range will void the warranty immediately. This wa
- Calculated at Checkout