The DualFusion pedal from Wampler Pedals is, we think, the first overdrive pedal specifically voiced to the new breed of fusion guitarists – but it’s so versatile it can find a place on ANY board of ANY genre. Fusion in its current form is a fairly new concept, with roots not only in theoretical jazz but rock; not classic blues based rock, but the more technically advanced “shredders” that first became popular in the mid to late 80’s. One of the forerunners of this genre is Tom Quayle. Tom is the UK’s finest and most in demand exponent of modern fusion. With a rich theoretical knowledge, a student base that contains not only “regular” players but also some absolute stellar names in the industry, and a pair of ears that are completely unforgiving he has never been able to locate a pedal he can use that allows him to be the guitarist he truly is. When we first met Tom in early 2012, he was already using our Euphoria and Paisley Drive stacked together to give him the tones he required. But, something wasn’t quite right; those pedals are voiced for other genres of music altogether so we set about honing the tones to match his style of playing. He needed more transparency, a tighter and controlled response on the bass end and when stacked up they needed to sound and feel like an amp running at high levels and give each string complete clarity and response. Over a year later, we had the Dual Fusion. With two independent circuits that are based, but are completely modified, on the Euphoria and Paisley Drive, Tom finally has a tone that can be used when he is in full flow as a musician. The Wampler Pedals Dual Fusion, the first pedal to be specifically voiced for the fastest growing breed of musicians around. With the most versatile stacking/signal path options available on an analog pedal, it is the foundation of modern Fusion… Add in the versatility you expect from Wampler Pedals, the Dual Fusion will appeal to guitarists from all genres at all levels.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- 2 separate pedals in one box, each with their own gain structure – volume, tone, gain (each with two voicing options)
- Switchable stacking order (1 into 2, 2 into 1 or you can completely separate them).
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 16mA (9v) and 24 mA (18v)
- Dimension: 3.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Exact same pedal used by Tom Quayle live and in the studio
Be the first to review this product.
- Boutique ToneLounge is an authorised Wampler Pedals dealer. All of the new Wampler Pedals we sell come with a 5 year warranty (from the date of purchase). This warranty is transferred to the new owner in the unlikely event you sell the pedal on). Repairs within this period will be free of charge if the problem is from a manufacturing defect and is not caused by the end user. Unauthorized modifications (that have not been previously confirmed in writing by us), to any product from the Wampler Pedals range will void the warranty immediately. This wa
- Calculated at Checkout