ObsidianWire Traditional Vintage 60's Pro-Wired Electronics for Les Paul® are a pop in replacement for your old Gibson® Les Paul® wiring harness and a perfect upgrade to the stock factory wiring.
Best of all, they are super easy to install, and allow for unlimited solder-less pickup changes with ObsidianWire Plug, Play & Enjoy connectors.
The Traditional Vintage 60's Pro-Wired Electronics for Les Paul:
ObsidianWire Traditional Vintage Pro-Wired Electronics follow the same tried and true formula of the 60's Les Paul® with the addition of premium selected and hand matched components for greater clarity and control over your tone.
You also get the full benefit of the Treble Bleed circuit on the volume control, so when you turn it, the volume decreases in a much smoother gradient, and most importantly you won’t lose your highs, so it doesn’t get muddy when you wind back.
ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics are built using the world’s best craftsmanship and components:
- 4 x Premium Selected CTS Split Shaft Pots 500k (+/-6%) (Matched to +/-2%) (Long Shaft with extra nuts can be used with long shaft or short shaft guitars)
- 1 x Genuine Switchcraft Short Toggle Switch (Pre-Wired for use in Gibson® Les Pauls® + Epiphone® Les Pauls® with a little modification)
- 2 x NOS Russian Cold War Era K42Y-2 PIO Capacitor (0.022uf) (Hand Tested to +/-10%)
- 1 x Genuine Switchcraft J11 Mono Output jack
- 1 x Pre Printed & Easy to Follow Wiring Diagram
- 1 x Endless Customer Support
ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics for Les Paul, are designed to be a direct fit for American Gibson® Les Pauls®.
They can also be used and are a great upgrade for Epiphone Les Pauls. Please note that for Epiphones you will need to widen the holes in the body for the higher grade, US spec electronics and get new 24 spline knobs to fit. Attempting to use your old metric knobs will damage your new Pro-Wired Electronics.