Wampler Plexi-Drive Deluxe Based on the classic Wampler Pedal “Plexi-Drive”, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe builds on the foundation of the original and gives you considerably more control to shape your tone. With a 3 band active EQ and additional brightness control, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe takes a huge step forward into the modern era of pedals. Complete with the perfectly voiced pregain booster, you can achieve almost any Plexi tone from virtually any amp. Since the early 60’s, Marshall Amplifiers® have lead the way in rock tones with its legendary tight overdrive and coveted bass response. Early rock legends such as: Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream, and AC/DC helped lead the way in creating some of the most iconic rock tones ever produced and catapulted Marshall® into rock legendary status. The Plexi-Drive Deluxe is a direct descendent of the Plexi-Drive Standard but with a few upgraded features. Like the original, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe’s unique gain structure can cover everything from Vintage ’68 style Plexi tones to the all out massive rock tones of a JTM-45® cranked to ten, or even eleven. With the addition of an all-new active 3 band Bass/Mids/Treble EQ stack – you can now have even more tonal control. With the bass boost option, you can emulate the feeling of the low-end thump of a 4×12” cabinet (or two) at the flick of a switch and can allow you to dial in your low end at lower volume gigs or at bedroom volume levels. To compliment this, we also added a bright switch to add high end sparkle – which makes changing from bright to dark guitars (and amps) a breeze. The Plexi-Drive Deluxe also features a one knob, pre-gain boost soft click switch that is voiced like “that ‘valve’ screaming green overdrive with pronounced mids” – to help push your leads into thick creamy overdrive. The Plexi-Drive Deluxe will fill your Marshall® void and give you the crunch, response, boost and feeling that your rig begs for. Whether you are playing sold out shows or rocking out by yourself – the Plexi-Drive Deluxe will take your tone and allow you to create your own flavor of rock! Your search for the perfect versatile M.I.A.B. (Marshall® in a Box) can finally be over.
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Power draw: Between 22mA (9v) and 34mA (18v)
- Pre gain TS style boost for adding that lil’ extra
- 3 band active EQ: Bass, middle and treble.
- Bass and bright boosts switches for increased versatility
- 3.5” x 4.5” x 1.5″ in size (88.9mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches.
Be the first to review this product.
- Boutique ToneLounge is an authorised Wampler Pedals dealer. All of the new Wampler Pedals we sell come with a 5 year warranty (from the date of purchase). This warranty is transferred to the new owner in the unlikely event you sell the pedal on). Repairs within this period will be free of charge if the problem is from a manufacturing defect and is not caused by the end user. Unauthorized modifications (that have not been previously confirmed in writing by us), to any product from the Wampler Pedals range will void the warranty immediately. This wa
- Calculated at Checkout