ObsidianWire Traditional Vintage Pro-Wired Electronics for Precision Bass are a pop in replacement for your old wiring harness. The upgrade will preserve the legacy of your original work horse, with a few tweaks in quality and design to help you roll your own thunder through those bass lines.
Best of all, these are super easy to install, and allow for unlimited solder-less pickup changes with ObsidianWire Plug, Play and Enjoy connectors.
The Heritage of the Traditional Vintage Pro-Wired Electronics for Precision Bass:
ObsidianWire Traditional Vintage Pro-Wired Electronics follow the same tried and true formula of the original P Bass® with the addition of premium selected and hand matched components for greater clarity and control over your tone.
To make your tone crystal clear at lower volumes we also include an ObsidianWire Custom Spec Treble Bleed Mod. This prevents tone 'muddiness' at low volumes by allowing high frequencies to pass along a separate path to your amp, rather than being stopped short by the increasing resistance at the volume control.
Your ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics are built using the world’s best craftsmanship and components:
- 2 x ObsidianWire Custom Select Pots (Crafted by CTS) 250k (+/-6%) (Matched to +/-2%) SOLID SHAFT
- 1 x Genuine Switchcraft J11 Mono Output jack
- 1 x ObsidianWire Custom Select Capacitor (150 Series Polyester Film 0.047uf) (Hand Tested to +/-10%)
- 1 x ObsidianWire Premium Selected Volume Mod / Treble Bleed - Improved Volume Taper & Clarity
- 1 x Pre Printed & Easy to Follow Wiring Diagram
- 1 x Endless Customer Support
ObsidianWire Pro-Wired Electronics for Precision Bass, are designed to be a direct fit for American and Mexican series Fender Precision Basses. We cannot guarantee that these will fit any other Bass.
At ObsidianWire we use US spec 1/4" Solid shaft controls. We recommend that you check your knobs are the correct size and replace them if necessary.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout