Echelon Echo V2
- Calculated at Checkout
A Warm, Musical Echo with Tap Tempo that’s Easy-to-Use
You want a warm, studio-quality echo pedal that’s simple and easy enough to adjust on the fly. You also want the option for something that’s more lo-fi sounding. Oh yeah, and you want tap tempo, but you don’t want to take up a lot of space on your pedalboard. Is this too much to ask? Not for the Echelon Echo v2.
- Simple 3-knob layout makes it easy to quickly dial in the exact sound you’re looking for. You’ll spend less time twiddling knobs and more time actually playing.
- Two effects in 1 pedal:
- Hi-Fi Tape Echo (from the Echelon v1) simulates the high-frequency saturation of a magnetic tape and is gently modulated for added richness and color.
- New Lo-Fi Delay simulates the reduced bit depth of a vintage digital delay. Turn up the Repeats to create an oddly-satisfying pad of beautiful degradation.
- Switch to tap tempo mode with a long press of the footswitch. Then simply tap the desired tempo using that same footswitch. In tap tempo mode, the time knob functions as a tap divide to choose one of four rhythmic subdivisions. This one switch design is compact and easy to use.
- Cross-fading time change lets you seamlessly change time/tempo on the fly. No more zipper noise or echo drop out.
- Adjustable delay time from 50 to 1000 ms, whether you want a quick slapback, cavernous echo, or anything in between.
- Full Mix knob adjustment from 0% to 100% wet. Add subtle tails to your playing or crank the mix to replace your signal with cascading layers of repeated sounds.
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency. Maintain the integrity of your source tone
- Small footprint with top jacks, the Echelon Echo is pedalboard-friendly. You can easily fit the Echelon in any setup, no matter how tight.
- Selectable trails allows you to choose whether the effect naturally trails or cuts off abruptly after the effect is bypassed.
- Mono input & output makes setup quick and simple. Easy access to inputs and outputs makes this pedal perfect for on-the-go use.
- Powered from a standard 9V pedal power supply, the Echelon Echo draws less than 100 mA and can be powered by your existing pedalboard’s power supply. No need to run a separate power adapter or free up a power port for a hungry, high-current device. Just plug and go, it’s that easy.
- Manufactured in Orange County, California USA. Family owned and operated, Neunaber Audio is dedicated to bringing you the highest quality audio effects on the market.
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout